4 Posts

Ghost Stories» Forums » Rules

Subject: A ghost brought into play on a full board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M L
Norway
flag msg tools
Hey, the rules specify that if you have a full board in your Yin-phase, you do not draw a ghost card and instead lose on Qi-token. That sounds fair.

But, what if, during my solo-play playing blue, I draw a red ghost, and that ghost specifies to bring another ghost into play. This next card is a blue ghost, which will fill up my blue board, and also ask for another ghost to be brought into play. So I have no choice, and the next card is also blue! My blue board is now full of course... what happens?

My suggestion is that I discard that ghost, and lose on Qi. But I do not know, anyone here who can clarify? 7

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
In that situation you get to chose what board you put the ghost on. No further loss of Qi.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevin Beattie
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... unless all other boards are also full, in which case you don't draw the ghost in the first place, you just lose a Qi.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M L
Norway
flag msg tools
Really? Ok then! Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.