Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying off and on to find the character expansions for this game, but not having a lot of luck. Are they out of print? I think I've seen either #2 or #3 on Amazon, but that's about it. Not familiar with a lot of the online retailers, so I may just not be looking in the right places.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuffInc (www.coolstuffinc.com) has a few each of #2 and #3, but these probably won't last very long. These are becoming harder and harder to come by. Maybe because of the upcoming kickstarter funded expansions? As for hero pack #1, I myself am having a hard time tracking this one down. Hope they decide to another run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clammy721 wrote:
CoolStuffInc (www.coolstuffinc.com) has a few each of #2 and #3, but these probably won't last very long. These are becoming harder and harder to come by. Maybe because of the upcoming kickstarter funded expansions? As for hero pack #1, I myself am having a hard time tracking this one down. Hope they decide to another run.

They have said it's between print runs at the moment. They are planning to do KS for a future expansion, I think it's a safe bet they will reprint it at that time (do everything at once for savings on production). It's probably an even safer bet they will be an add-on for the KS, get 'em paid for before you even print 'em.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got 2 and 3 off amazon.co.uk and Expansion 1 off of a BGG seller.

The expansions say "Pre-order" on Eagle's website so it does look like they might be reprinted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.