Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a decent copy of AH's Civilization at a thrift store this week. I'm missing 5 counters.
• 2 Egyptian cities (round, tan counters),
• 1 Thracian boat (dk green, rectangle),
• 1 African marker (brn, sq. marker) and
• 1 Cretian marker (lt green square).

Anyone have a parts copy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
I found a decent copy of AH's Civilization at a thrift store this week. I'm missing 5 counters.
• 2 Egyptian cities (round, tan counters),
• 1 Thracian boat (dk green, rectangle),
• 1 African marker (brn, sq. marker) and
• 1 Cretian marker (lt green square).

Anyone have a parts copy?

Yes, gm me your address. (I answered you on CSW also)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gindlesperger
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this is a kosher spot to ask (please let me know and I'll delete), but I'm also looking for spare parts.

I recently acquired a copy of 2nd AH edition, and it's missing one square Italian token and all of the square census chits (one for each empire, with their name and AST number printed on them). Anyone happen to have spares?

I'll check in on the spare parts geeklist as well. Thanks...

Christian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Conlon
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently acquired a copy of Civilization and Advance Civilization. Practically everything is there, but it is missing a few pieces. Nothing major or anything, but I would like to get the three pieces and add them to my game so it is complete. I am missing the following:

Egyptian City - Tan, circular chit
Theology Card
Green Player Card

If anyone knows of anyone who has a parts copy of this game, or anything like that, please let me know. Completing this game is my newest quest, and it must be done for the good of my collection. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.