Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would an adults-only group enjoy this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rules it seems like a simple push your luck game -if you go bust - you get nothing and have to act like the wolf. You pick an opponents house and spin a spinner to see if you can take any of the building materials out of their house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the theme is a child tale but the mechanic is a fun dice system to build structures and push your luck. Good recipe for any dice game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
France
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am agree with Stephan. It's a game for the whole family, not only a children game. In addition, the variant for veteran pigs brings a little more tactics with objectives cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I only played it with adults at GenCon, and we all had a blast!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
digter
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The MFG suggested age is 7+. Are there a simpler rules variant included in game, that makes the game playable for kids that are only 5 years old?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
France
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is possible to play with children of 5 or 6 years. It depends if your kids are used to playing board games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Reynolds
United States
Vermontville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked this game up yesterday and have only played with my 6-year-old but I will be bringing it to my weekly gaming group. It's fast and surprisingly cutthroat; I imagine that it will be a lot of fun with an all-adult group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played this exclusively with adults and once with teenagers. This game is a superb light "filler". It really is so much better than it seems on paper.

I played it five times in one sitting. I almost feel that it's too deep and cutthroat for really young kids. Really great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.