Fantasy Flight Games» Forums » General

Subject: Why is fantasyflight games not at Spiel in Essen ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Jensen
msg tools
mbmb
Hey Gamers
I went to Spiel in Essen in 2012 for the first time and I saw on the overview before I came that fantasyflight games had a big stand there, so I was very looking forward to ses you guys there and get to play some of you cool games, but to my BIG dissopointment is was only your Germany partners there where there and even worse all the games where only in Germany ??? Why only have the Germans copy of the games to the biggest board game fair in the world where over half the guest there speaks English ?? I ask them but the could not give me an answer so I'm hoping to get one for you guys ?
I'm sure I was not the only one who been coming to Spiel in Essen and got dissoponintet

Best regards
Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hammisch wrote:
Hey Gamers
I went to Spiel in Essen in 2012 for the first time and I saw on the overview before I came that fantasyflight games had a big stand there, so I was very looking forward to ses you guys there and get to play some of you cool games, but to my BIG dissopointment is was only your Germany partners there where there and even worse all the games where only in Germany ??? Why only have the Germans copy of the games to the biggest board game fair in the world where over half the guest there speaks English ?? I ask them but the could not give me an answer so I'm hoping to get one for you guys ?
I'm sure I was not the only one who been coming to Spiel in Essen and got dissoponintet

Best regards
Martin

Ask this question on FGG's own forums. Or e-mail them. I understand that GenCon is Essen for American publishers, but still a little presence at Essen wouldn't hurt. However, the answer is sure to be — too expensive. They would probably lose money sending someone and a bunch of games to Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Elder Sign to Fantasy Flight Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Jensen
msg tools
mbmb
I can understand that they dont send all to Essen but atleast send some people and some english games so we Can try them out and buy them

It is Nice to see that even small game companies like plathat games come to Essen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.