Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Played against my dad today. He is not a gamer but since the rules are simple, he likes football and is pretty smart, I figured this would be fun. Roma beat Lazio in Serie A today, 2x0, so, we figured we would have a StreetSoccer "rematch".

He played Roma in orange and I played Lazio in blue.

The starting of the game was amazing since I didn't roll higher than 3 and he didn't roll lower than 4 for several turns so by turn 8 he was up by 1x0 and would score a 2nd goal on anything but a 1. Obviously, as always happens in these situations, he rolled a 1meeple. After this, the momentum shifted and his team was a little disorganized so I scored twice in about 10 turns. He still had a good chance with 2 and 3 turns to go but couldn't roll high enough and in the last turn I put the ball out of reach for a score and secured the 2x1 Lazio victory.

He already requested a rematch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.