Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cherry Coke
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of the six pirate mats, I have two One-Eyed Babbos. Was this one just duplicated for the additional (sixth) player or am I missing one? I have Fearless Frank, Sir Stephan, Silent Eric, Julia, and the two Babbos. I know it doesn't change the game at all, but it would be nice to have six unique mats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you're missing Gaston Podreaux. bummer, because he's my favorite. Most of the others have awkward, clumsy sounding names because they were vanity pledges from the kickstarter project. Not sure if Podreaux was too, but at least in his case it wound up cool-sounding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Sounds like an error by the production company in packing your game. You should contact Jolly Rogers to report the error and I am sure they will send you the missing Pirate Game Mat.

Thanks for buying the game and I apologize on behalf of Jolly Rogers for the error.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim DeForest
msg tools
mbmb
I got 2 Julias and I'm missing a Sir Stephen. I've just sent an email to Jolly Roger to ask about this.

Doesn't change the fact that this is a very fun game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.