Subject: Coolstuffinc free shipping question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry ahead of time if this has already been asked, or if it says on their site somewhere, but I couldn't find it here or there.

If someone purchase over $100 to receive free shipping, but part of their purchase is pre-orders (netrunner data packs), how do you receive your shipment (whole or in parts)?

Do you receive what is currently available now and what is released monthly (data packs) as they are released, or will I have to wait until all the data packs are released, at which time I will receive my entire order?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Peterson
United States
St. Michael
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have pre-orders in your order they will wait until everything is in stock before shipping your order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon C.
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And you can keep adding glorious game after game until the preorder is in stock, until your bank account screams for mercy and you keep telling yourself, "but its FREE SHIPPING!, I HAVE to keep adding games, think of the children!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pottedmeat wrote:
And you can keep adding glorious game after game until the preorder is in stock, until your bank account screams for mercy and you keep telling yourself, "but its FREE SHIPPING!, I HAVE to keep adding games, think of the children!"

That is not sound advice...all those games sitting in a warehouse, knowing they've been purchased, but away from their new owner's loving arms? I couldn't bear it.

The only correct move is to replace the pre-ordered item with something else that will ship immediately, then order a new $100 worth of games that includes the pre-order when that is finally in stock. Yes, it means spending an extra $100, but think of how rewarding it will be to give another batch of games a good home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon C.
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JJRR_Esq wrote:
Pottedmeat wrote:

That is not sound advice...all those games sitting in a warehouse, knowing they've been purchased, but away from their new owner's loving arms? I couldn't bear it.

The only correct move is to replace the pre-ordered item with something else that will ship immediately, then order a new $100 worth of games that includes the pre-order when that is finally in stock. Yes, it means spending an extra $100, but think of how rewarding it will be to give another batch of games a good home.

Nothing beats getting a box delivered that barely fits through your door, and when you cut the tape it BURSTS open like a confetti cannon of gaming and packing peanuts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.