Lars Riecken
Germany
Jena
Thuringia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I will be attending a conference in San Diego in early November. For the duration of the conference I will be provided with a room in a hotel. However, I would also love to take a few days before to see the city. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to pay the extra days in the hotel...

Now I am hoping to find a kind soul in San Diego who could provide me with a room/bed/couch (really any place to sleep is fine) for a few nights (from November 4th to 7th). If you were interested to show me around your city that would be a nice bonus but by no means necessary, I will be fine taking care of myself. In exchange I would be more than happy to bring a few games from Germany and/or pay for the place. If anyone is interested I am sure we will be able to come to a mutually beneficial agreement and have a ton of fun on top of it

Thanks a lot in advance for any replies!
Cheers, Lars
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote you a geekmail to offer you a place to stay near San Diego.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.