Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Stedman
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
INCOMING TRANSMISSION on KickStarter now!
badge
Magic Meeple...the boardgame people! MagicMeepleGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to write a message of thanks to all the people who have pledged for Magnum Opus and/or helped to get the word out. The project has funded in less than 48 hours and now we are on to stretch goals with 30 days remaining and it couldn't have happened without your support!

THANK YOU
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Kozik
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Just got my copy, looking through it now, looks great however it doesn't appear that the Get your name in the rule book reward was honored (at least for me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Kickstarter Update...

Quote:
Hi Folks.

This is David, the project manager for Magnum Opus. As many of you have noticed, the rulebook does not include the list of backer names I promised in the pledge levels. There's no excuse and no reason, it just didn't get done and it's my fault. A project manager is there to make sure everything is right and I failed. I deeply appreciate and respect all of the backers who make our projects possible and my failure in this task is heartbreaking to me, personally. I am truly sorry and offer my apologies to the game's designer, Ian Stedman, and to each and every backer.

We launched our new website a few days ago and as soon as the webmaster is done hammering down the loose edges, I'll get an appreciation post added to the Magnum Opus game page listing all the backers who made this wonderful game possible.

David MacKenzie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.