Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

When playing a coop game against the Vile Nazi Organization, the Villain Track Marker is moved one spot for each Nazi Soldier figure that's supposed to be placed on the board, but can't due to lack of figures in the figure pool.

This makes the 'Spread of Darkness' very brutal when there are no Nazi Soldiers remaining in the figure pool. (SoD places a Nazi soldier on three empty random spaces). In this situation, the track marker will move three spaces whenever this card is drawn. Do I understand this correctly?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Smeltzer
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you do. The answer is to go and liberate a few territories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Potter
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
You understand correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

OK, Thanks for the confirmation. I guess I never actively thought about attacking the Nazi soldiers on the board with the primary design being to replenish the pool, but that makes sense. I also now see it as the best way to mitigate Spread of Darkness.

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Smeltzer
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:
I guess I never actively thought about attacking the Nazi soldiers on the board with the primary design being to replenish the pool, but that makes sense. I also now see it as the best way to mitigate Spread of Darkness.

Also nets you Glory. Kill two Nazis and go recruit an Ally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.