Subject: Flipping the tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick question on timing ....

The rules* state that the 9 Supply Tiles are all turned face-up again "once all 9 tiles have been used".

This is what happened yesterday:

Sue used the last light-coloured tile at the end of her turn.

I was then forced to take the last dark-colured tile at the end of my turn, which then sat in front of me until my next turn (not yet used)

On Sue's next turn, she is presented with 8 face-down tiles. We haven't flipped them over, as all 9 haven't been "used".

We decided that we should have flipped them, and Sue should have teh choice of the 8 that are there.

If this is right, when I use mine at the start of my turn, does it go back in the stock face-up or face-down ?

Any help appreciated.

N.

* - Actually, it's my translation of the rules, so it's all my own fault, really blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.