Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
But each only have one token to keep track if their wounds. Is only one allowed to be summoned at a time? If so why are there two figures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you talking about the red figures that came with per-orders? They are promos only. You can use either colour, but not both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alky Yance
msg tools
mbmbmb
It looks like the red versions are promotional items when the game first came out. Not sure how you'd play them, and I'm not sure if the red ones came with their own sheets - did you manage to get the red versions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
TheLabRat wrote:
It looks like the red versions are promotional items when the game first came out. Not sure how you'd play them, and I'm not sure if the red ones came with their own sheets - did you manage to get the red versions?

Yeah, I've got a red and grey version of each. Was there only supposed to be one of each?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The grey ones are game components. The red ones are duplicate promotional copies that were given away with pre-orders. As I said in my last post, you can use the grey ones, or the red ones, but you can only have one commander and one beast in play.

You can use the promos to paint up, or sell on ebay, make christmas tree decorations, devise house rules for the game that make use of the extra figures... It's up to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rider
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh good. I was wondering why I had two of each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.