Subject: Group shipping to Germany rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jo Werdi
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi fellow Geeks!

I am looking for 4 people to invest in this game with me to cut down on shipping.
If we get a total of 5 People together, i pledge the 210$ (+40$ shipping), it will take to get this game to us. Then everyone participating wires 35€ to me. When i hold the Games in my hands, everyone pays me the rest of her/his share of the pledge plus a 5€ shipping charge (Post-Paket). Also, a fith of the ca. 1.8% Fee on international transactions will be added to the total. Once i receive the second payment, your Game will be shipped, trackable via DHL (probably).

Hopefully, we'll get 5 people together!

Example:

Pledge:.................................210.00$
Shipping fee............................40.00$
Credit card fee 1.8% of total......3.78$
Sum Total...............................253.78$

Conversion into €...................191.48€

Divided by five Participants.........38.30€
Customs fees (estimate pP)........12.00€
Plus individual Postage................5.00€
----------------------------------------
Your own Copy for about.............55.30€

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Coffee
United States
Norcross
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
You may have already checked, and if so I apologize.

I recommend you double check the wording for this pledge (as I made a mistake in my excitement when I saw 5 for $210). The pledge states this level is for Brick & Mortar retailers. Good luck either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Werdi
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thx for the hint, Lance, I didn't see that.

I asked Uwe Eickert about the matter of international shipping. He told me, the games are shipped from Germany with VAT included. So there should be no customs and no VAT.
But considering the individual postage (about 5€), the reduction of $12 (about 9€)with groupshipping for each additional copy isn't that much.

So - if anyone is still interested, let me know - especially if you're living in (or nearby) Hamburg, like me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a pickup option for Essen, too: "Free Pick up at Internationale Spieletage". This would do without any customs and shipping fees. I don't know if you're going to be there, but I guess that one out of five will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Ebner
msg tools
Hi, I am interested in one copy (5*Copys=210$/pickup in Essen). If it´s sill possible let me know? Thx Torsten

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.