Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clare Cannon
Wales
Trefforest
Mid Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mb
Both myself and my b/f have account on here and yesterday I synced our collections, i.e. made sure both were fully up to date with all the games we own. What was particularly nice was we have reached 500 and got a shiny micro badge YAY!

However I was updating my hot ten list when I noticed my profile says I only own 499 games. Checking my b/f it says he has 501. Both were updated yesterday and are identical. Neither have been changed (to my knowledge) and I still qualified for the gold badge which I shouldn't have if my profile only lists 499 games

I am confused
Can anyone offer any explanations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps you accidentally were signed in under his account when you went to add a game and double-added it to his collection?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Evans
Wales
Rhondda
Mid Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I will gladly give you my copy of Munchkin to get you to that elusive 500 mark, I will even pay you to take it. Please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
His collection shows Blood Bowl Living Rulebook, whereas yours does not.

He has two copies of Evil Baby Orphanage Crayon Manifesto listed owned.

That would account for the difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwyn Darden
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jester Wales wrote:
I will gladly give you my copy of Munchkin to get you to that elusive 500 mark, I will even pay you to take it. Please.

You are welcome to pay me to take your Munchkin. I will be satisfied with even less than others.

Sadly though, I am protesting against the high cost of international shipping, so if you could simply hold on to it until the next time I am visiting Wales, we can try to do a f-t-f transfer at that time.

You are welcome to play it all you want until I take possession.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Evans
Wales
Rhondda
Mid Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
edarden wrote:

You are welcome to play it all you want until I take possession.

When did I wrong you so badly that you'd inflict that on me? cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Evans
Wales
Rhondda
Mid Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You monster, she's young, she has every chance to grow up into a well rounded individual.

There's no hope for us, keep the curse, our days are numbered anyway, we've been exposed to too much Munchkin already.

Don't pass the curse on brother.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.