Subject: Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
joao monteiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there

The centurian resistence have radars ? Or is it possible , having the cloacking technology recherched, to be in the same hex of a century resistence without a fight ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
no they do not have Radar, so with cloaking you can have ships in the same hex as them and you won't have to fight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joao monteiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tks !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joao monteiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many WOMD, can i have in one planet ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there is no limit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joao monteiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shouldn't exist a variant to limit the amount of WMOD or the use ? Because we played a 4 players long game , and in turn 6 (3/4 of the game), there were no planets left in the game, except the home planets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL... I must admit that in over 100 games I have need encountered this situation. We thought about it and this is why the number of Graviton Rockets is only 10... I need to look into this before coming back with an answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joao monteiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there

Deploying population its made by all players at the same time or by turn orded ?, this could be relevant on the last conquest turn . And if you have researched civilian ships its the same thing ?, the final score for each player could be diferent dependind this issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both of them are done in reversed turn order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joao monteiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Consider this example:

I´m the first player on the last conquest fase.
At the beginning of the first fase e decide that i want to use the Tech civilization ships, can i do it ? or i have to wait that last player use that tech and so on ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If more than one player has this tech, it should be done in reversed turn order. If you're the only player or the others chose not to use the benefits of this tech, then you can go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donald sheehan
msg tools

I understand that it is done in turn order. But when exactly do you have the option to do this. 'During the conquest phase' is too vague. Is it during the part when you mount population, the part where you move ships or the part where you deploy population? If it is during the part where you mount population is it before or after you move population from the planet to the ships? If it is done in the deploy population phase is it before or after you deploy population from the ships to the planet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I get the point... use civilian ships tech at the end of the conquest stage, after deploying population off ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donald sheehan
msg tools
Thank you Andrei. Great game. Looking forward to expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.