Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MINECRAFT laugh

He's addicted...like most folks, these days...

So, here's what we came up with:

When Slender Man lands on an enemy, he automatically does 1 damage to them. (melee: 120)

During Reinforce and/or anytime Slender Man is Dismissed, he can choose ANY Dome he wants. Banished occurs normally. (survival: 50, adventure: 10)

The 1st time, each round, Slender Man is attacked via Melee his React is -5. Further attacks use his printed React. (survival: -5, melee: -10)

Value Breakdown
Survival: 216.8
Melee: 192
Ranged: 23
Adventure: 69
Total: 500.8

I stole the artwork from schiz00phrenia via deviantart.com. Cool?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't get the "insult" you post on these images. Why would it be an insult? Copyright infrigement would make sense but of course typing it won't help much. It may be ok to use others work even without a license which make it public domain or whatever as long as it's for for instance your own use though. I don't really know how it's with pictures/artwork and laws are likely different in different countries.

I guess personally I would just say "I stole the artwork from .." (whatever) if I wanted to mention it, not say anything or just use different / no artwork.

Very cool art though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok man...no biggie.

I was just being courteous is all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting character Kalidor! Have you tested it out yet?

It would be interesting if he did the 1 damage to allies as well. You could take the damage to stack with him.

For the art is there an issue with the bgg terms and conditions regarding rights to work and permission? You wouldn't be the only one

Also, I would love to see these characters in the character development and finished threads so the could all be in one place and would be easy to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Koehn
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea but what if instead of the dome effect what if during op-fire phase he could teleport to any character in LOS (up to 16 spaces).
I think would make for an awesome character, plus he would be double cool
with his 1 damage to enemies when he enters their space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Josh...and anyone else suggesting ability changes.
I'll be honest...I am at you people's mercy

I've never played MC and probably won't ever...so I know little about what Enderman do, as it pertains to inside MC.

My son, 11yo, basically told me he has certain "powers"...such as :

1) He won't really bother you unless you attack him first...then he goes "bananas", essentially teleporting to and fro... Hence, the -5 React on 1st attack each turn, but the high React otherwise.

2) He has decent HP and is reasonably difficult to defeat. My son seems to think he can be deadly in the game. But he has essentially no ranged power. Although my son clarifies that he has some sort of "dodge arrow" ability. Hence, the high Health and decent melee stats. Also, the high Stealth stat. And, lastly that auto 1 Damage ability.

3) Being that he "teleports" I used that for the Dome Key power...

I just wanted to offer explanation as to how/why we came up with these things.
Being a knave to MC, I am at your mercy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the updated version...I didn't make many changes, but it wasn't because I ignored your suggestions...it's merely that I am unsure as to how to get the most theme out of this license.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.