Subject: Heading to the WBC and willing to do me a favour? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Bates
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
I'm dying to get my hands on Space Cadets: Dice Duel and just found out that they will be selling advance copies at the WBC. Since I live in Australia, there's absolutely no chance I could make it there. Is there anyone going that would be willing to pick me up a copy and ship it to me? This request may be a bit of a stretch but I just figured I'd throw it out there in case anyone would be so kind as to help me out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fantastic
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If there are any left at the end of the con I can grab one for you. I want to let people who can make it to the con get first crack at em though. I wouldn't be surprised if they sell out in the first hour or two.

Shipping will be insane.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Bates
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
Thanks so much Matt. I understand wanting to let those that attend have a chance to purchase the game first. I would imagine it will sell out quite quickly though. Just let me know if they happen to bring enough copies. Who am I kidding? I'm not that lucky.

As far as shipping goes, I'm quite aware of the absurd cost. Living in a town in Australia with very few board game suppliers I've become quite used to fitting the bill for shipping. Would certainly be worth it to get my hands on that sweet dice action though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilfred Meyboom
Netherlands
Eindhoven
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there also a copy available for playing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Haigh
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
It does not appear on the library page at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kennedy

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there later Fri morn/early afternoon.

I'll try to grab you a set, and won't charge you a dollar over cost/ actual shipping.

I'll forward this thread to my Smart-Phone, and I'll let you know (while I'm at the con) that I have a set for you.

I won't forget, I always gab a bit with the owner of Stronghold (who is an awesome guy) while I'm at WBC, so I won't miss it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Bates
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
Michael Kennedy, you are a glorious human being. I would be incredibly grateful if you manage to score me a copy. If you do grab a copy, just let me know and I'll send payment through immediately.

Oh man, I'm gonna be refreshing my browser like a lunatic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kennedy

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I got a copy laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Bates
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
Holy crap that is incredible! Thank you so much! Just send me a message with the details of how you'd like me to pay you and I'll put the payment through right away.

Again, thank you so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.