War and Peace» Forums » Rules

Subject: Leaders fate..... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Reeder
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
When all of the units in a stack are eliminated during combat what happens to any leader that might have been stack with those units? I understand what happens to a leader whose force is overrun during the movement phase. He relocates to another stack. But what about a leader whose forces are all killed in combat? Have had this game since 1981 but have not had a live opponent in many years. My son and I are now playing thru Vassal and are using the old map with the 3rd edition rules.

thanks,

Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gant
United States
Wakefield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Look back in the added section of that rulebook and you'll see Question Box entries from the General mag. One of those answers your question.

19-5 I believe.

--JokerRulez
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Reeder
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Thanks for the quick response to my question. Not sure how you guys remember all the stuff that you do but the answer was in the area you said it would be. Vol. 17 Issue 1 next to last question in the middle column on page 34 of the 3rd edition rule book.

thanks again.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.