Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CJ
United Kingdom
Colchester
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Head over to yourmovegames.com/forum and post up a message there. The publisher, Chad, is active on the forum and might be able to point you in the right direction.

Alternatively have a look at the BGG marketplace and/or trade area - the advantage of this route is that postage costs should be minimal. I imagine that if you are sufficiently aggressive you should be able to buy all the factions you want with minimal wear for a nice discount on MSRP.

It's a great game and I recommend you hit up the forums regardless as that is the place for the various faction/rule discussions. It is also where you can get sight of the impending and future releases for BG:FW and BG:HW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Warner
United States
Allison Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently had the full collection in a BGG auction. I'm guessing that the winning bidder wouldn't mind being outbid. GeekMail me if you want more info.

-randyw
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
You are not brought upon this world to get it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What part of Missouri are you in? The KC metro is having a gaming convention in about a month (Recruits). There are usually packs to be had there, or maybe someone will throw down a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If anyone else is interested, I'll be selling my lot that includes nearly all the factions. Message me for more info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael mohorek
United States
jensen beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, saw your post about selling your battleground collection, and if its still available? Love to get all the details from you. Please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas DeLateur
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Chemistry Ph.D. student, MIT
badge
Hi!
mbmbmbmbmb
There's quite a few available on Amazon. My local store in Boston (Pandemonium) has a whole shelf full.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls