Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any general idea as to how long it takes for someone from ZMan to contact someone after being sent a customer service request. I bought the Dungeon Lords expansion and noticed the misprinted backs after I punched out the tiles. So, I can't bring back to the store. Just looking for assistance but I haven't received an email contact back after over a week of waiting between my previous email.

Just looking to see if anyone else might know how long I may expect to wait. Calling during their business hours isn't easily available for me due to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
RandomOne wrote:
Any general idea as to how long it takes for someone from ZMan to contact someone after being sent a customer service request. I bought the Dungeon Lords expansion and noticed the misprinted backs after I punched out the tiles. So, I can't bring back to the store. Just looking for assistance but I haven't received an email contact back after over a week of waiting between my previous email.

Just looking to see if anyone else might know how long I may expect to wait. Calling during their business hours isn't easily available for me due to work.

Hit or miss. Include your shipping address in case they decide to send it to you without a response.

There used to be an automatic response to at least confirm they got it. But I just sent something to them last week about mismatched tiles for Vinhos and still haven't heard from them. sent a reminder not too long ago.

Thought they were getting better but I guess not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:

Hit or miss. Include your shipping address in case they decide to send it to you without a response.

There used to be an automatic response to at least confirm they got it. But I just sent something to them last week about mismatched tiles for Vinhos and still haven't heard from them. sent a reminder not too long ago.

Thought they were getting better but I guess not.

Thanks for the info. I'll send another email with a shipping address. Hopefully, I can get time during the day to make a phone call as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Discussing Retailers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.