Subject: Kickstarter for Swagman's Hope rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The kickstarter for the expansion to Agents of SMERSH will go live, hopefully this week. The game will come with 2 new UN Characters, and for Kickstarter we will offer 2 more for a total of 4. I am setting the stretch goals low. There is a new book for Australia, new board, tokens, cards and reaction sheet for Australia. The rules are almost finished. I'll post those soon as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait! Just got my store to play some SMERSH for the first time last saturday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! We just played Agents of SMERSH tonight. Been ages since we played it. Dr. Lobo kicked our asses sadly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there special shipping prices for Australia? ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weihrauch
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great news! Is there anything new regarding the iPad App to "replace" the book as well? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The IOS/Android version will probably not be offered yet. I am trying to get it presented to me for judgement (before KS begins) but I haven't seen anything yet. If and when it comes through I will be sure to announce it.

Micheal, actually making a special offer to Australians is not a bad idea. Shipping prices are a problem however. They seem to be skyrocketing. I'll look into it.

Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael I decided to offer 15 copies of the Base along with the Expansion(I would offer more but that's most of my copies of the Base game left), shipped to Australia for a really low price. It it called To Australia With Love Level.

I will probably create a separate entry to offer just the expansion to Australians for a low shipping price, limited to 15.

While I am waiting on last minute graphics I will have time to think about this.

jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 15?! shake
Should have got in earlier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.