Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
54 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2R1B PBF30 - Lunar Hideout - Round 3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Players in the Lunar Hideout at the beginning of Round 3:
clydeiii
• mfl134
• rathstar
Seen
• slinkydink
• talusproteus


Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
mfl134


Room, please elect a leader and choose TWO PERSONS to transfer from LUNAR HIDEOUT to GALACTIC HQ. Leader, bold that you've chosen hostages to the room thread, and PM me your choices. Also, Leaders please consider using a Second in Command.

Your deadline to do this is Wednesday, 19:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, PM me, and I'll answer them in the main thread.

Final Roleset | Rules Clarifications

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room and chambers.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Players in the Lunar Hideout at the beginning of Round 3:
clydeiii
• mfl134
• rathstar
Seen
• slinkydink
• talusproteus


Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
mfl134


Room, please elect a leader and choose TWO PERSONS to transfer from LUNAR HIDEOUT to GALACTIC HQ. Leader, bold that you've chosen hostages to the room thread, and PM me your choices. Also, Leaders please consider using a Second in Command.

Your deadline to do this is Wednesday, 19:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, PM me, and I'll answer them in the main thread.

Final Roleset | Rules Clarifications

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room and chambers.


Talus, thanks for the lack of coordination ! now we might be in a power position without information... awesome...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Players in the Lunar Hideout at the beginning of Round 3:
clydeiii
• mfl134
• rathstar
Seen
• slinkydink
• talusproteus


Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
mfl134


Room, please elect a leader and choose TWO PERSONS to transfer from LUNAR HIDEOUT to GALACTIC HQ. Leader, bold that you've chosen hostages to the room thread, and PM me your choices. Also, Leaders please consider using a Second in Command.

Your deadline to do this is Wednesday, 19:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, PM me, and I'll answer them in the main thread.

Final Roleset | Rules Clarifications

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room and chambers.


Talus, thanks for the lack of coordination ! now we might be in a power position without information... awesome...


edit, i meant to say rathstar.... or did i
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whisper clyde
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
In the interest of fairness Mike, I'd just like to let you know that you're the leader of this room for now
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rathstar wrote:
In the interest of fairness Mike, I'd just like to let you know that you're the leader of this room for now


thanks that was part of the plan
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
mfl134 wrote:
thanks that was part of the plan

I vote for myself
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rathstar wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
thanks that was part of the plan

I vote for myself



wait, what!! you were lying!!!???


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What a goofball game!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder who will get snatched up by the tentacles!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Derp. Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on? No one will talk to me.

Well, Mike is trying to milk me for info, but that's it.

Seriously...Alan, what is Mike's team? What is yours? Talus, are you still claiming red but not voting red?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Clyde has been abducted from the Lunar Hideout.

Players now in the Lunar Hideout:
• mfl134
• rathstar
• Seen
• slinkydink
• talusproteus
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll miss him...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys. Anyone care to let a Blue know what's been going on in here?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh well, this game I'd better get used to absolutely nobody telling me what's going on. Making plans with 2 Tentacleses in the game is also complicated, because you just can't count on anything.
I might as well vote for Alan, just on the hunch that he's on my team.

Vote Alan

And oh heck, it's not like it matters anymore:
Private reveal to Alan too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Rathstar

So, what's the plan? I tentaclese really do complicate things.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Offer Co-Reveal to Rathstar
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Justin.
What's your story? Are you in a sharing mood?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
talusproteus wrote:
Vote Rathstar

So, what's the plan? I tentaclese really do complicate things.

First off, why does every PBF feel crazier and crazier? I haven't come up with a plan yet because I didn't expect to be leader, but I'm thinking we should keep the Tentaclese separated in round 4 so we can all watch an epic tug-of-war.

whisper Justin
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Ok, wow. I voted Square to convince Mike I could be trusted but I thought surely I was in a room full of Reds + CWM. So either:

- You're the Blue Spy and just outed yourself to regain control of this room
- You're actually Red and are hoping to convince me you're Blue Spy

Either way I'll listen to you but right now I'm really confused. I don't want to make any bold moves yet because I think there's a chance Mike still trusts me or at least has some uncertainty (although actually becoming leader may have screwed that up...)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
Welcome to "Whose Boom is it Anyway?!," the game where everything's made up and the points* don't matter!

*(or anything else)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
talusproteus wrote:
Vote Rathstar

So, what's the plan? I tentaclese really do complicate things.


whisper talus, whisper rathstar
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rathstar wrote:
talusproteus wrote:
Vote Rathstar

So, what's the plan? I tentaclese really do complicate things.

First off, why does every PBF feel crazier and crazier? I haven't come up with a plan yet because I didn't expect to be leader, but I'm thinking we should keep the Tentaclese separated in round 4 so we can all watch an epic tug-of-war.

whisper Justin


I think this game is a case of suboptimal play mixed with good play that is having an easy time hiding under the suboptimal play.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rath are you tru blu?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am red we know from the other room that one of Mowglee/Viking is the the blue spy.

Vote for me and privately reveal to me so we can start rallying. We might have both rooms right now and not know it! Which also means we didn't coordinate switches and such!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait a second...

Seen has gotta be blue, based on what we know about folks in the other room.

I ASSUMED Rath was red...but Mike's message hints that he is tru blue.

Rath's whisper to me confirms that he is tru blue.

Soooo...

RESCIND COREVEAL OFFER RATHSTAR

VOTE MIKE

Slinky is still pretending he is the Clone...but I've heard that Clyde was the clone (and is now red).

Let's get this out in the open.

OFFER COREVEAL SLINKY
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.