Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Leaser
United States
Santa rosa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
About 10 years ago I was in a toy outlet store and they were selling a card game a never heard off. I bought some because they were selling them for a dollar a case but I can't remember the name. It was a horrible game in which you battled other people by scratching off different dots on the card, meaning each card could only fight once. Then you could add up the gold they were worth and send them off to the makers for special item cards. It was kind of cool just for the flavor and stuff but I was glad I didn't pay more than a buck for it. Does anyone know the name?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Less snark is my goal.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's probably Battle Cards (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/5512) which was designed by the other Steve Jackson.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Rodeffer
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are many scratch-off lottery games that fit your description.

Clark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Fletton
England
Kettering
Northants
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could be http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/17347 . I bought a few packs cheap when my son was born 10 years ago thinking I would start keeping games he could eventually play and they have sat in a draw for years until I moved house at the beginning of this month.

Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rudram
Canada
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the British Stephen Jackson, responsible for Fighting Fantasy gamebooks, not Steve Jackson, responsible for Munchkin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Witucki
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
They're indisputably fighting fantasy battle cards.I found them at toys r us for about the same price.That said, Steve Jackson and Stephen Jackson are two different people?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.