Eirik Johnsbråten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Been trying to find any updates on what's going on with the iOS version, and as far as I can see it's been very quiet since Cordito let it go. Does anyone know who's developing the iOS version now? I wanna know who I can bug...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If you really wanted to know... You could email all the major development houses an email claiming that they are infringing your copyright for that game. I'm pretty sure you'd get a response from the ones actually developing it.

Note: I in no way recommend actually doing this. But I'd be curious about the results if you did.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
Avatar
mb
Tjohei wrote:
Been trying to find any updates on what's going on with the iOS version, and as far as I can see it's been very quiet since Cordito let it go. Does anyone know who's developing the iOS version now? I wanna know who I can bug...


We have no idea.

No one is talking about it at this point, and we're not even sure that it has begun development or is still being shopped around.

We'll let you know if/when we hear anything.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Neumannium wrote:
Tjohei wrote:
Been trying to find any updates on what's going on with the iOS version, and as far as I can see it's been very quiet since Cordito let it go. Does anyone know who's developing the iOS version now? I wanna know who I can bug...


We have no idea.

No one is talking about it at this point, and we're not even sure that it has begun development or is still being shopped around.

We'll let you know if/when we hear anything.


Hi David,

could you please ask Vlaada for us ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Johnsbråten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol, Bryan. But I think I'll pass.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark C
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
I wonder why they wouldn't have the guy who runs BGO do it?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Murmak
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/22240/app-news-vlaada-...

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
Avatar
mb
powerwis wrote:
Neumannium wrote:
Tjohei wrote:
Been trying to find any updates on what's going on with the iOS version, and as far as I can see it's been very quiet since Cordito let it go. Does anyone know who's developing the iOS version now? I wanna know who I can bug...


We have no idea.

No one is talking about it at this point, and we're not even sure that it has begun development or is still being shopped around.

We'll let you know if/when we hear anything.


Hi David,

could you please ask Vlaada for us ?


I did.

(See Filip's post above)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Johnsbråten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesomest!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.