Tiago Ali de Oliveira Bueno
Brazil
Campinas
São Paulo
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a calm day in Dodge City, the new sheriff was in town, Peter Pixie was his name. Others five gunman stalked the city, I can not recall their names, but it does not matter, they were not quick enough.
When the confusion began, the first to fall was the deputy to the Sheriff, and I saw my opportunity, if I help the sheriff against that fearsome outlaws, then perhaps I could be a deputy myself, or better yet, if the sheriff was "accidentally" shot, I could be Sheriff myself.
One by one, the three outlaws were dead. It was High Noon, and only I and the Sheriff were on the streets. To got some company, I called Dinamite Stick in the game. Sheriff with only one life left, the hot sun would finish him if I could not do it before, that is, unless Dinamite Stick thinked otherwise, and it thinked. BOOOMMMM. The sheriff finaly brought tranquility back to Dodge City.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.