Subject: Heading to the Stores rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jakub praibis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cannot be long now. Hope we shall see spoilers soon. Please, anyone, do not fear to share.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I was just about to post it. Easily the most anticipated pack (for me, anyway) since Shadow and Flame.

If I knew that Australia wouldn't have to wait for another month to get it, I would possibly try to avoid spoilers altogether.
Ah but whom am I a kidding? Please post as you receive the pack! Things I hope for in this order:

- Faramir Hero (ideally Lore Sphere with Ranger synergy and not some generic monosphere booster)

- a fantastic scenario that somehow combines the best of Massing at Osgiliath and the Siege of Cair Andros

- a Gondorian Tactics Attachment (ideally non- restricted but limited to one per hero, such as a helmet)

- Mablung ally card (ideally playable with Faramir hero; would prefer over Anborn since we know that Anborn is coming)

- interesting effect of the (partially spoiled as named '... Patrol') Lore Event (maybe dealing damage to enemies in traps or better yet resource generation from trapped enemies, i.e. looting)

- thematic Leadership Attachment such as 'Captain of Gondor': 'attach to Gondor hero, exhaust attachment to ready Gondor ally)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Russell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What I'm hoping for: more Tactics allies! There has been a drought of these in the past year. Between 2 saga expansions, 1 deluxe (Heirs of Numenor) and the first 3 APs of the current cycle we've had a grand total of...3 Tactics allies! surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.