Tiago Ali de Oliveira Bueno
Brazil
Campinas
São Paulo
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am the one who have more games in the collection in my game groups and indeed one of the few who had various games from Europe and United States. When a colleague went to Europe, he bought a game and when he was back in Brazil, what an opportunity he missed, he bought Munchikin and the first two expasion. I he only had asked...
Well, it was my obligation to play this again... this time with more cards, to make it even more boring and tedious. My first cards,a apocalipse duck and a monster I could not beat and two itens I could not use, great fun. I could make people fall down levels so the torture could take more time.
I confess, you can laugh with this game, in the first ten minutes. And I did. When everyone was crawling very slowly to free... I mean, the 10th level. Some back stabing ocured, all the normal for an Stave Jackson Game, except that this one is not fun.
In the end, my wife used divine intervetion to let her and other player to share the win.
It over, finally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.