Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Moore
United States
Oak Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished my first game, and have a couple of questions.

1. When are card picked up from the discard pile? Is that from using the "Pick Up" ability of the building?

2. Can you pick up AND move/search, or is it one or the other?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim McCloskey
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes. Also, certain Hero Cards will let you raid the discard pile.

2. No. For your "Move Action" you may Move, or Search, or use a building's "Pick Up." (Keep in mind, you may always roll your Move die before deciding what to do).

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Grey
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
belibutn wrote:

In the Growing Hunger expansion, there are new rules involving Exploration tokens. Heroes who end their movement in a building with such a token may reveal the token for a chance to take a free search action, or risk nasty consequences. zombie

I couldn't stress the importance of these rules for my group; we just can't play LNOE anymore without the Growing Hunger rules!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Moore
United States
Oak Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SPARTAN VI wrote:
belibutn wrote:

In the Growing Hunger expansion, there are new rules involving Exploration tokens. Heroes who end their movement in a building with such a token may reveal the token for a chance to take a free search action, or risk nasty consequences. zombie

I couldn't stress the importance of these rules for my group; we just can't play LNOE anymore without the Growing Hunger rules!

We bought Timber Peak instead of the base LNOE since it is a stand alone. I was afraid I was missing something from the base rules that wasn't covered right
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.