GMT Games
United States
Hanford
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

For those of you who don't get our Customer Updates via e-mail, here's a link to the text version that we archive on our website. Enjoy!

https://www.gmtgames.com/news.aspx?showarticle=275
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bishop
United Kingdom
Lytham St. Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update. I could see no mention of the electronic version of Combat Commander in the e-mail.

Has it been dropped?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMT Games
United States
Hanford
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Steve!

About a year ago, the company that was working on it went out of business. Since then, we haven't found another good fit. We're definitely looking, but as you might imagine, this will be a beast of a project. I think the reward will be there for a well-done game (as there's a big CC world of games and scenarios out there), but it's definitely a more difficult project than many others. So we keep looking and talking with developers until we find the right fit.

Enjoy the games!

Gene
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob White
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to Navajo Wars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
Pipersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EXTREMELY psyched for Hoplite!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Give me Pax Romana - or give me death.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
killy9999
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT about mounted maps wrote:
we don't intend to print extras, unless the printers just happen to send us some "overs", so if you want to get one of these, please pre-order, as it won't be available from game stores or probably even from us except as a pre-order item.
So what's the point of listing both P500 and Regular price for these items? This might be a bit confusing. Also, I'd put that info on each map's page so that people are aware that it's "now or never". I guess not everyone reads the newsletter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.