Paul Thomas
United States
Alma
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings -

I'm moving to the U.P. - Iron Mountain specifically, in late June, and I'm wondering if there are any gamers in the area.

If there are, please drop me a geek mail.

Thanks!

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crocker
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tsk, tsk, tsk...You're gonna go nuts, you know. (Thanks again for hooking me up with ROBA).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Spencer
United States
Marquette
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Marquette, which isn't very close to Iron Mountain, really. Especially when it snows, which is most of the year. You're moving here on purpose? Really?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Witucki
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I live in Sault Ste. Marie, which, as luck would have it, is basically on the exact opposite side of the U.P.Good luck finding some good opportunities in the U.P., though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Yope
United States
Saint Clair
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul,

What's up with that?

Did I offend?

You guys have to stop hopping around!

When is your wife "due"?

I hope I get to see you before you take off.

Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if there aren't, at least you have DSL now. (I worked to build the entire DSL backbone in Da U.P. for SBC) So, you can have a high speed connection for BGG.

The scandanavian contingent up there ought to translate into gaming. That, and the heavy snowfall. Otherwise, buy a snowmobile and go to Houghton or Marquette... lotsof gamers there at the Universities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.