Hide
4 Posts

Super Dungeon Explore» Forums » Rules

Subject: Stupid question? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RPGFan RPGFanX
msg tools
This may be a pretty stupid question, but I cant decide whats right. I understand you can spawn 4 skulls worth of mobs per spawn point (plus any additional skulls earned, which may be used to take away debuffs or spawn more minions), my question is this, I thought I could only activate 4 skulls worth of mobs every turn, even tho I may have more minions in the game board. I have read people saying they moved more mobs than those 4 skulls, who's right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plei Forejoy
Singapore
flag msg tools
This space for rent!
badge
Painting all these miniatures is starting to crimp my time...
mbmbmbmbmb
Consuls may only move 4 skulls worth of mobs per turn. Players and Consul alternate turns until all models on the board have been activated; if a side has activated all their models, they skip their turn. So if the last player has taken his or her turn and there are still a lot of unactivated mobs, the Consul has an "infinite" number of turns to leisurely activate those remaining mobs (i.e. all remaining mobs activate, even if more than 4 skulls).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RPGFan RPGFanX
msg tools
Ah! That makes sense now!

So one player moves, then I move 4 skulls, then another player, and so on. Im guessing the players decide the order they take turns, and that they can change that order every round, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RPGFanX wrote:
Ah! That makes sense now!

So one player moves, then I move 4 skulls, then another player, and so on. Im guessing the players decide the order they take turns, and that they can change that order every round, right?

That's correct, activation order is chosen each turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.