Friday» Forums » Rules

Subject: * / * Pirate vs Book (Phase-1) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Unsolvable Riddle
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm fighting the * / * Pirate (Threat=remaining thread of all cards you didn't beat), draw sum of all their draws

Now I have drawn the Book (Phase-1). does that mean that I only have to beat the added yellow threads of the remaining cards now? (red=35, yellow=17)

I also have a copy ability so I think I could just copy the Book and only have to fight the green threads summed up. Doesn't matter because I'd win without the copy but just making sure I understand this right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Bunyan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clowntable wrote:
I'm fighting the * / * Pirate (Threat=remaining thread of all cards you didn't beat), draw sum of all their draws

Now I have drawn the Book (Phase-1). does that mean that I only have to beat the added yellow threads of the remaining cards now? (red=35, yellow=17)

I also have a copy ability so I think I could just copy the Book and only have to fight the green threads summed up. Doesn't matter because I'd win without the copy but just making sure I understand this right.

I doubt you can use the phase-1 since you're not in the red phase any more. The rules say to add up the red hazard points, so I would say you do that with no adjustments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
When you are fighting the pirates, there are no levels. That particular pirate uses the remaining threat cards to assess its strength, but "is not those cards" so those threat cards can not be targeted.

I'm almost certain there is something about this in the rules... don't have my copy with me at the moment though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Unsolvable Riddle
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pilgrim152 wrote:
clowntable wrote:

I doubt you can use the phase-1 since you're not in the red phase any more. The rules say to add up the red hazard points, so I would say you do that with no adjustments.

Ah you're absolutely right. I only looked on the card but the rulebook clearly says one should use the red phase numbers.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.