Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Owens
Philippines
Cainta
Rizal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have to roll the dice for a task (like building a shelter) and I fail, do I still need to pay the resources even though it failed?

And hey, since I have you all here:

Can you use determination you just received from a roll to reroll a die? (I assume the answer is no, but I'd like to confirm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it !
badge
Enjoy Life.
mbmbmbmbmb
You don´t pay resources if the action is unsuccessful.
If the die gives you 2 determination tokens, you cannot use this tokens for a reroll. You must have 2 tokens before you reroll - and if you do reroll the die, you won´t receive the 2 determination tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maho wrote:
and if you do reroll the die, you won´t receive the 2 determination tokens.

Just to confirm... you mean if you reroll the die and get a success on the reroll, you won't receive the 2 determination tokens? Or you won't receive the 2 determinations at all if you reroll -- even if your second roll is also the 2 determination tokens?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it !
badge
Enjoy Life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - I should have included this detail in my explanation.
Reroll is success - then it is success
Reroll is unsuccessful - then of course you get the 2 determinatiion tokens.
There is only one reroll allowed, since each skill of the characters can only be used once per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.