Subject: TaLk AbOuT HaRd rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
NoT tO MeNtIoN aNnOyInG tO rEaD, tHiS mEtHoD oF tYpInG iS eXtReMeLy TaXiNg, MeNtAlLy As WeLl. AnD I qUeStIoN wHeTheR oR nOt ThE aVeRaGe PeRsOn WiLl EvEn BoThEr To ReAd An EnTiRe ThReAd Of ThIs KiNd Of NoNsEnsE. aFtEr AlL, uNlEsS yOu'Re LoOkInG fOr ErRoRs, ThE cOnTeNt Of ThIs ThReAd Is BoRiNg As AlL gEtOuT. sO MuCh So, In FaCt, ThAt I cOuLd DrOp In aN iNsUlT, cHiDiNg ThOsE pEoPlE wHo ThInK tHaT fOlLoWiNg AlOnG, DoGgEdLy, Is BeNeAtH tHeM. eLiTiSt ScUm, I sAy! ThEy CoUlD bE mIsSiNg OuT oN ThE mOsT iNsIgHtFuL tHiNg ThAt I'vE eVeR pOsTeD, oR a ReAlLy FuNnY jOkE, oR...wHo Am I tRyInG tO kId HeRe? ThIs Is CoMpLeTe DrIvEl, AnD hOnEsTlY nOt WoRtH tHe TiMe ThAt YoU'vE iNvEsTeD iN iT, dEfInItEly NoT wOrTh ThE tImE tHaT i'Ve InVeStEd In PrEsEnTiNg ThIs AnD, lAsTlY aN aGgReGiOuS wAStE oF tHe BgG sErVeR rESoUrCeS tHaT wIlL hAvE tO hOlD tHiS uSeLeSs PoSt FoR hOwEvEr MaNy YeArS tHaT tHeY Do HoLd On To ThIs KiNd Of StUfF. bUt I WaS aBlE tO sLiP iN tHaT "iNsUlT', tHaT i AsSuMe ThE mAjOrItY oF pEoPlE wIlL hAvE mIsSeD, eArLiEr On.
By ThE wAy, If YoU wErE wOnDeRiNg If It GeTs AnY eAsIeR tO tYpE iN tHiS mAnNeR, aFtEr HavInG dOnE iT fOr An ExTeNdEd PeRiOd Of TiMe, ThE aNsWeR iS a ReSoUnDiNg "No". It Is StIlL aS tEdIoUs aS yOu CaN iMaGiNe; PeRhApS eVeN mOrE sO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
aNd NoW fOr SoMeThInG eVeN mOrE sIlLy AnD dIfFiCuLt To Do-- I'm GoInG tO "gRoG" tHiNgS uP:

i LoSt TrAcK oF tHe NuMbEr Of TiMeS tHaT i HiT tHe BaCkSpAcE kEy, BuT iT wAs SuBsTaNtIaL, I cAn AsSuRe YoU.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Where's the ban hammer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's a ban hammer?
Is it easier to hammer a ban than it is to hammer a nail? Those little finishing nails are murder on the fingers if you're not careful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
tL;dR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M C
United States
Mount Dora
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
:shrug: still easier to read and more coherent than the average Grognards post.

Now, if you truly want hard, do a dramatic retyping of the 'creator' of Katalyka blog on her deviant art page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
MABBY wrote:
aNd NoW fOr SoMeThInG eVeN mOrE sIlLy AnD dIfFiCuLt To Do-- I'm GoInG tO "gRoG" tHiNgS uP:

i LoSt TrAcK oF tHe NuMbEr Of TiMeS tHaT i HiT tHe BaCkSpAcE kEy, BuT iT wAs SuBsTaNtIaL, I cAn AsSuRe YoU.

Proper grognads is not some proper sentence in alternating case and random color. It is a subtle riddle wrapped inside a pun wrapped inside another riddle that just looks like nonsense. I have yet to see anyone mimic Grognads in a convincing manner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
It Is MiLdLy AnNoYiNg To ReAd, BuT nOt ThAt BaD. TyPiNg It, HoWeVeR, iS a BeAr. PeRhApS sOmEoNe CoUlD wRiTe A sCrIpT tHaT wOuLd Do It AuToMaTiCaLlY, bUt WhY wOuLd YoU?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jumbit
China
Zhejiang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
F U CN RD THS, U CN GT A GD JB IN CPTR PRGRMG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
God messed up and here I am!
badge
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our country together!
mbmbmb
jumbit wrote:
F U CN RD THS, U CN GT A GD JB IN CPTR PRGRMG.

Already got one, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thermogimp wrote:
Proper grognads is not some proper sentence in alternating case and random color. It is a subtle riddle wrapped inside a pun wrapped inside another riddle that just looks like nonsense. I have yet to see anyone mimic Grognads in a convincing manner.

I realize that- I just miss the multi-colored posts that Grog would throw in, once in a while, though.

He was active on BGG, as of yesterday, even: Re: Which users have left taking all of their contributions?

BTW, brilliant idea for a Turing test, Josh. If anyone is serious about competing in it, they should study his past form-- that reply that I linked above is as good a place as any!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Gjerde
Norway
Trondheim
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
http://landnam.old.no
badge
http://old.no
mbmbmbmbmb
robigo wrote:
tL;dR

More like tr A-Z a-z
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you for the seizure
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.