Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooooh, this time I host. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha....oh. Right.

Yeah, SFGH will be in Northeast OKC on March 11th. Starting at 2pm, the doors will be open for tons of gaming goodness. Come one, come all. I'll have a big pot of chili on the stove, so there'll be plenty to eat. My house also has two guest bathrooms, located well away from the standard gaming areas. Yes, I've thought this all through.

Let me know if you have any particular game requests...I have a sneaky suspicion that Das Motorsportspiel will be on the table, at the very least....

If you've never been to my place, it's real easy.

1608 Two Bridge Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK

Right off Eastern and Memorial, almost in Edmond. 2 minutes from the Broadway Extension and the Turnpike.

Anyway, as always, bring a friend, bring a game, bring a snack, and let's have a great time! If you've never been to a SFGH event before, please come on over and try it out. We play all kinds of games...focusing mostly on Euro/German/Designer/TGOO/"good" games, of course, but party/social games like Werewolf or Time's Up are also guaranteed, and wargames are also not unheard of from time to time. And if you want to play something else, feel free to bring it. I promise you'll enjoy yourself, and you'll be back for more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JEREMY WILHM
United States
EDMOND
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Insert clever phrase here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jen and I will be there, barring any unforseen babysitting scheduling conflicts. Looking forward to another shot as Das Motorsportspiel. Maybe I'll remember not to lead with a 5 while I'm still in a 4 curve this time zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: SuperFantasticGamingHour (SFGH) Saturday March 11 NE OK
MY wife and I just moved to Whitney, just north of Waco. We need to find board gamers! Let us know how to get in. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JEREMY WILHM
United States
EDMOND
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Insert clever phrase here.
mbmbmbmbmb
enditen, not to say you couldn't join in, but it's a 4+ hour drive from where you are to Oklahoma City. Dallas gamers are going to be a lot closer to you...

You're in a great spot for the BGG con since it's in Dallas..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Serna
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I said on The Crew, I'll be there.

And I'll be rolling 3d6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent. The more the merrier. I may have a few pepople from the office coming as well. Should be a good crowd.

And due to crazy near-disastrous breaker flipping in my garage this past week, I won't be serving regular chili. Oh no. This will be special chili. Made with BAMBI MEAT.

Please don't tell my daughter I said that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Serna
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmm... Heroic Deer Meat...

You know the kinder the animal, the more tender the flesh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.