BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Cafeteria's with board games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deadpool
Cyprus
flag msg tools
mb
I am from greece and i am a new member at boardgame geek!
Have been playing commercial board games the past 10 years i accidentally 3 years ago entered the world of Eurogames by playing them at a cafeteria here in greece i was fascinated!
First of all by the people that the cafeteria had inside!Alla of the clients was so damn great!Very nice people,happy,friendly all like a good family.
Also the personnel of the cafe waw fabulous!Very good service , and very good coffee.Also every shift THERE IS one guy that eplains games to the clients of the cafe.
He knows the majority of games tha count up to 300 in the store!

I wanna know if there are same cafes in your countries.
I read a tom vassel article about seoul and find out that is an asian fever.

Thanks in advance

scissorhands the snowmaker

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Embark
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately here in Japan, board games aren't all that popular. Most of the people who play are europeans or americans that are staying here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deadpool
Cyprus
flag msg tools
mb
here in greece arent that popular too but these cafe's help gaming community to expand its borders and become not only childrens pastime, but a main entertaiment method for adults.

P.s . I love japan and i wish i could afford to come there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.