Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Buchler
United States
Escanaba
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT Games announced Monday that Bloody Beach, Omaha is now on its P-500 List, available for pre-order.
GMT will give the game a face lift, with a GMT-produced map, counters, and art for the box. The most recent rules will also be used as part of the planned offering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Myrick
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this one looks VERY nice. I pre-ordered it right away when the new list came out. Really nice looking map and Charles Roberts award winner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fawcett
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're also adding some scenarios, including the current "gamers'" scenario, a new historical scenario, and a new "purists'" historical scenario. At least, that's what the playtesting and development team is working on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Withiam
United States
Marcellus
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks to me like GMT dropped it from the P500 list. Tell me it ain't so!!!! If it is, it is a real shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Withiam
United States
Marcellus
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed. GMT has removed the game from the P500 list. According to GMT, this was done at the request of the designer. I could get no other comment out of GMT. Hope it gets self published again.

Can anybody help me out with a copy, or a copy of a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.