Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter Link

Incursion's new edition is $100 and SNAFU's new edition is a $60 boxed set with minis and cards and a mountable double board poster for the multiple board missions.

Grindhouse games is also testing the waters and asking if anyone would be interested in a limited run punch board for the SNAFU minis.

They need to hear a "yes I want that!" from roughly 200 people for it to be feasible. Let them know you want it: Email Grindhouse Games, post in the Kickstarter, or send them a message through the "contact me" button on the right hand side of the Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am on the KS and running! Jumped on it on day one! I am overjoyed to see that after only 3 days it rapidly approaching its goal.

The great thing about THIS Kickstarter is that Incursion has already been played by a lot of people, and therefore you (the pledger) are not getting a possibly crappy game with poor rules (we all have been there, haven't we?).

Incursion is a win-win situation. Pre-existing great rules and gameplay, and all new PLASTIC figures! I know a lot of people jump on KS games because they have lots of shiny new beautiful plastic miniatures, hoping the game will be decent. I know I have done it, and have grown weary of being burned.

That is why THIS is my last Kickstarter game. I know I will be getting a fantastic product, and those Grindhouse Guys are great gamer dudes that stand behind their game. I am more than happy to support it.

Since it's my final KS game, I am going all in and change my pledge later to max out all I can afford (after I make sure of my budget and just what I want).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
JBMoby wrote:
Kickstarter Link

Incursion's new edition is $100 and SNAFU's new edition is a $60 boxed set with minis and cards and a mountable double board poster for the multiple board missions.

Grindhouse games is also testing the waters and asking if anyone would be interested in a limited run punch board for the SNAFU minis.

They need to hear a "yes I want that!" from roughly 200 people for it to be feasible. Let them know you want it: Email Grindhouse Games, post in the Kickstarter, or send them a message through the "contact me" button on the right hand side of the Kickstarter.

Do you mean cardboard standee tokens for SNAFU? I want some.

I'm also trying to figure out this Kickstarter.

I have 2 copies of the base game and a copy of SNAFU. I really would like a set of plastic minis for the game I already own. I don't like metal mini's and would rather have cardboard standee tokens if I can't get a set of plastic minis without buying the whole game over again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.