Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can tell now that it is going to be a manic day. This is going to be what I do throughout my day. Feel free to comment as I go. I am going to try and last 24 hours to make it interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I woke up about 30 minutes ago. Sitting here now checking boardgamegeek, email, and news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royston McRoystonface
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
This is the Sun - it is not an Orange
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same start to the day, although I check facebook as well

Once I have viewed FB, couple of news websites, BGG/RPGG/VGG and email I feel the day can start
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Royston Gamer wrote:
I have the same start to the day, although I check facebook as well

Once I have viewed FB, couple of news websites, BGG/RPGG/VGG and email I feel the day can start

I do the same. Normally I come here first, then I go to Facebook, then I have a couple email accounts I look at. I like to watch the local news and see the headlines, watch CNN and see what is going on in the world and then check my stocks. Of course all of this is after I pee, brush my teeth and give the cats food and water.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried to call my wife; no answer. I like to call her every morning when I wake up. Going to do my morning yoga now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yoga is going good. Halfway through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yoga is going a little slow. My brother called so I had to take a break, back to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yoga done; time to find what I want for breakfast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally I eat a protein shake for breakfast, however all of my bananas have gone mushy so I am cooking a TV dinner instead. Sometime in the next 22 hours I have to make it out to buy some groceries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Watching CNBC now checking out some stocks. Not much I can do until food is done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Food is done. It is a frozen turkey dinner. I have tried several different turkey dinners and so far the best one for the price is Boston Market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It really stinks when I have a stock on my watch list that I did not buy that jumps 25% in one day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will do something evil today; I can feel it!

devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For desert I like to have some yogurt. My favorite is Yoplait thick and creamy. The only flavor in thick and creamy I have been able to find is strawberry. Luckily strawberry is my favorite flavor of yogurt but it would be nice to occasionally switch it up with a different flavor.

Then after my yogurt I like to have a couple fig cookies. They sell a generic brand of these at Walmart for 99 cents. They are really good and you get about 50 in a package. Now to digest before I shower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's time to play some video games until I can buy and sell some stocks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lito Carmona
United States
Burlington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I play board games with brussel sprouts balanced on my head... in Brussels!
badge
I respond to ALL trade requests.
mbmbmbmbmb
bodhisattva wrote:
I think it's time to play some video games until I can buy and sell some stocks.

If you're an MMO player, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is coming out at the end of the month.

I'll be playing, so you should too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oacarmon wrote:
bodhisattva wrote:

If you're an MMO player, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is coming out at the end of the month.

I have heard some talk about it but have not looked anything into it. Is it better than their last MMO attempt?

17 minutes until stock market opens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shower time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lito Carmona
United States
Burlington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I play board games with brussel sprouts balanced on my head... in Brussels!
badge
I respond to ALL trade requests.
mbmbmbmbmb
bodhisattva wrote:
oacarmon wrote:
bodhisattva wrote:

I have heard some talk about it but have not looked anything into it. Is it better than their last MMO attempt?

Take some time to research it. It doesn't really bring anything new to the MMO table, but it does everything it says it will do very well. Excellent visuals and music, too. And I'm a sucker for the Final Fantasy theme.

I played in Beta Phase 3, and was thoroughly impressed enough that I pre-ordered it. The new team working on this game really took the feedback from their last failure into account when making this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oacarmon wrote:
bodhisattva wrote:
oacarmon wrote:
bodhisattva wrote:

Take some time to research it. It doesn't really bring anything new to the MMO table, but it does everything it says it will do very well. Excellent visuals and music, too. And I'm a sucker for the Final Fantasy theme.

I played in Beta Phase 3, and was thoroughly impressed enough that I pre-ordered it. The new team working on this game really took the feedback from their last failure into account when making this game.

Awesome, I will look into it. I have been a Final Fantasy fan since the original NES. Got distracted but now I really am off to shower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of the shower and all clean. Every morning when I wake up I have to brush my teeth, but then when I get out of the shower I have to brush them, again, or I don't feel clean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife is not answering her phone. I can't believe that somebody 7000 miles away could get angry at me so often!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bodhisattva wrote:
My wife is not answering her phone. I can't believe that somebody 7000 miles away could get angry at me so often!
Try coming to RSP, you would be amazed how easy it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Elsmere
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
bodhisattva wrote:
Try coming to RSP, you would be amazed how easy it is.

What is RSP?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.