Subject: LeValet: GREAT Customer Service. Highly recommended rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jane martin
United States
Thousand Oaks
California
flag msg tools
I ordered from LeValet awhile ago (Diamant, Phoenix, 6 Nimmt). Order came as their estimated time frame.

I got missing parts (gems) in Diamant. I went to the website in the game box and ofcourse, it's all foregn language to me. I did not understand a things soblue but was able to find a email form in their web. I wrote in English to tell my problem and asked what should I do next.

Then I wrote to LeValet to thank them for the prompt shipping and told them I received the box. I then asked if they can point me to any contacts (manufacture's sale reps) or any info that I can read or they can read my problem. LeValet took their time to write back to me to inform me that they will take care "to keep things simple for everyone".

This is the first time I ordered outside the US (with the stuff from foreign country too) and got warm fuzzy from the whole process. The LeValet's customer service is amazing. They took time to write to you when the game is shipped out, when to expect to receive it.

I highly recommend LeValet.com to everyone. Their shipping charge is also very low to boost

Note: I have not received any responses from the company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wood
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another fan here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I heartily agree.

I ordered the French version of Medici, and it came missing cards. They promptly replied to my email and sent out the cards quickly.

I thought I was up a creek - I ordered a French version of a game from a Canadian store and I live in the US. I was very pleased with Le Valet d'Coeur's service and would recommend them to anyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunga Dunga
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Umm, my experience with Le Valet was EXCEPTIONAL! I will buy from them again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto. They were my source for the French version of Medici and for Himilaya when it was nominated for the SdJ. Oh, yes, and for Phoenix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Turpin
Canada
blainville
Quebec
flag msg tools
Usually, game wholesalers keep a stack of opened games for missing components. Game shops can deal directly with their providers without the hassle of contacting the company directly. I know this because a friend of mine owns a gaming shop.

As an aside note, le valet always provides excellent service... and they have EVERYTHING!

You should step foot inside their store, it really is a gamer's wet dream

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love them online -- can't wait to visit in person.

But now you've got me paranoid and I have to go count my Medici cards, LOL!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.