Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
shawn flowers
United States
genoa
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I live out side of Columbus and have a small group going. Recently we have been playing many different boardgames but have played MTG and most RPG's. Always looking for a few others to join our friendly games. My wife and I own our own shop so once in a while I just open some game to try it out. Recently we have been playing some Arkaham Horror, Runebound 2nd, War of the rings, and Descent but always wanting to try new things. Feel free to email me or contact me on here. Distance wise I am around 45 minutes from Norfolk, York, Seward and Grand Island, a little over an hour from Lincoln and an hour and a half from Omaha. And about 2 hours from Kearney where I have a friend that comes up to game once in a while if you ever want to catch a ride, and can handle his annoying ways.

skot72@frontiernet.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C.A. Lambrecht
Germany
Fuerth
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm in Kearney unfortunately, it's a bit too far to drive for frequent gaming.

I'm curious who your friend is though, we have a pretty big group here in town and I'm wondering if he is aware of it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in O'neill right now, until my job is gone, so the wife and I are moving south to Grand Island (in April.) As soon as I get settled in, I would love to host a gathering, maybe during the summer. I would travel either to Kearney or Columbus to game every so often after I get moved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shawn flowers
United States
genoa
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
HEy his name is Kevin Pack he is originally from Columbus and is attending UNK. I have no idea where he lives there or even if he has a life there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.