BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: NWS-Online.net...They RULE! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Inactive Handle
United States
California
flag msg tools
Ok...I showed up late and I'm probably telling you something you all already know, but I wanted to share my experience anyway. These guys deserve the props
I'm something of a noob, and until recently have been ordering games direct from the publisher. I won't single anyone out here, but it's always been expensive. In addition, my orders would sometimes take anywhere from a few days, to a couple of weeks to "process" before being shipped, emails about delays, etc. Sucked, but, since there's no brick and mortar haven for grognards where I live, I just figured "it is what it is."
Then...I saw a post about NWS-Online.net and thought I'd check out what their deal was.
Wow...great selection from all my favorite game publishers, and reasonable on shipping. Cool
Ordered DVG's Thunderbolt/Apache Leader on 7/26. I was holding it in my hand on 7/30! In pristine condition. No problems...no emails explaining a delay, no banged up corners. Just a perfect transaction and the fastest service and delivery I've yet experienced. Oh...by the way...their prices are the best I've ever seen! Truthfully, I don't know how they manage to make a profit. I don't want to know. I fear it may ruin the magic
I'll order from NWS-Online.net from now on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NWS Wargaming Store
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the support guys!

Also thanks for giving TAL a try.. DVG is an outstanding publisher and Dan Verssen is one of the most professional and courteous game designers in the industry.

If there are ever any questions please do not hesitate to ask anytime.

Take care friends.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Usta Playalot
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I recently had a good experience on my first interaction with NWS as well. Good prices, quick to ship, and reasonable shipping rates for Star Wars X-wing miniatures expansions. Only complaint I have about them is their website isn't nearly as easy to use as other OlGS's I have used. I plan to purchase from them again, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inactive Handle
United States
California
flag msg tools
aerhead wrote:
Only complaint I have about them is their website isn't nearly as easy to use as other OlGS's I have used. I plan to purchase from them again, though.

I thought it was easy enough to use. Maybe not as PRETTY as others, but easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NWS Wargaming Store
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To UP,

If you have any ideas about our website feel free to call or email me at our contact information anytime.

Side note, we have re-expanded our product line and streamlined various parts of our operations.

Thanks.
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.