BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Northeast

Subject: Northern RI Gamers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mack St. Laurent
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Hey all! I'm new to this website and was wondering if there are any norther RI/southern MA gamers willing to meet up at my place weekly for board games and table top roleplaying? I've got a healthy core group, but more people never hurt!

I own: Twilight Imperium with all expansions, Mansions of Madness (never played) Descent Journeys in the Dark Second edition and first expansion (never played), Tsuro, Small World, Gloom, Axis and Allies, Eclipse (never played), Rex, and a few others.

We also have Shadows over Camelot within reach.

We meet up usually Monday evenings and Saturdays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG!

I live in Cumberland, and am part of a gaming group that meets on Tuesday evenings. The first Tues. of the month we meet at Battleground Hobbies, located in Plainville, MA. Start time is 6:30pm. You (and anyone else in your group) are welcome to join us. Games played at our last session included Keyflower, King's Breakfast, Eight-Minute Empire, and Zirkus Flohcati.

Are you aware of Unity Games? UG is a loose confederation of gaming groups located in the greater Boston area. It supports both a BGG guild and an external email exploder. You may want to post to these places to find more gamers.

You should also post the particulars about your gaming group on the Gaming Groups in New England - USA wiki.

Also, Friendly Neighborhood Comics hosts open board game sessions at their store in Bellingham, MA on the second Saturday of each month.

I cannot commit to another game group, but I might be able to attend the odd session every now and then...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Thomsen
United States
Medway
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielfreak wrote:
Welcome to BGG!

Also, Friendly Neighborhood Comics hosts open board game sessions at their store in Bellingham, MA on the second Saturday of each month.

Thanks for the shout-out Phil!

Mack,

We would love to have you come by this Sat. Bring your friends too! Phil already gave you the link to our guild.

Feel free to send me a geek mail with any questions.

-Mat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Savvyhead
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
It's a bit further afield, but we have a weekly board game group every Wednesday at 6 at The Game Den in Warren.

I'm also looking to set up a weekly or every-other-week RPG group in Providence and need 1-3 players. If anyone's interested in that, please PM me!

- A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.