John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had my first play of this, and it was awesome. Trying to bulk up on all the available things, and I'm trying to figure out which parts were Kickstarter-only. So far, I've found the following:

Base game (clearly)
Pit promo
Counterspell/Extra Curses promo
Stickers

I'm wondering about some of the other goodies, particularly the 6-player expansion and extra stickers(?), as well as anything else playable (don't really care about foil box, posters, or satchels).

Can anyone help with a list of what I can't get and what I just haven't gotten yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mills
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 6-player expansion is available: Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Illusions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Carvalho
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
I dwell in possibility
badge
Forever is composed of nows
mbmb
I think the pit promo is still available at the BGG store along with another promo. I think the csi may also have promo's available to purchase but don't hold me to that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The Geek Store has both promos - Escape: The Pit and Escape: Doomed (the Counterspell and additional Curses) - for $5 each plus shipping. They also sell the adventurer stickers (all 6 colors) for $5 plus shipping.

CoolStuffInc (CSI) has both promos for $3.99 each, but the total might end up being more than the Geek Store after shipping unless you get free shipping with a $100 order.

Boards and Bits also has both promos for $5 each plus shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The 2nd expansion - Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Quest - is also supposed to be in stores soon. It's already available in Germany.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.