Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Cook
United States
Stafford
Virginia
flag msg tools
A couple of questions.

When 3 cars are in a line, and the first car goes, say 5 spaces, the second car drafts 5 spaces. Does the 3rd car then have the ability to draft? I'm thinking not.

I just did a 5 lap race on the short track.

Terry Labonte is 1 space ahead of Kurt Busch. So Labone steps on it, gets like a 6 (4+2), and crosses the finish line. Then he fails his engine check and is out of the race. He also gets his 5th body damage after all that.

Busch goes and crosses the line but not as far as Labonte.

So does Labonte win, even though he crashes. Also, if he crosses first, does Busch get to go? I think he should.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Count Ringworm
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm doing this from memory, don't have the rules in front of me, but here goes.

first question- yes, they should all get to draft. they do draft lines in real life all the time, and i remember this coming up in one of our games as well.

second- yes, i'd say labonte wins. cars don't just magically stop when they blow an engine (walls are another story ), so he should indeed win if he crossed the line first. busch should still get to go as well to get second place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.