Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivan Tulovskiy
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Original Russian board games will be demonstrated in the USA at GenCon.
For the first time our company Rightgames RBG SIA will take part at GenCon 2013.

Our stand is situated at – Hall K, Stand - №551.
We have 14 original board games and expansions to them.
We will be glad to show you our games and explain the details of the games.
We will be glad to answer your questions via e-mail:
rubg@inbox.ru

We are going to demonstrate the following games of ours:

Evolution: The Origin of Species – is our hit and bestseller. In 2013 it became a nominee at the specialized exhibition Nurenberg Toy Fair at the category 11+. By now the game is released in English, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian languages. It has several expansions and a gift set. In 2010 the game became the «Game of the Year» in Russia.

During the game players get some animal populations which they should keep and build up under conditions of the constant shortage of food. In order to fulfill this task, players give their animals different traits which give them advantages in the struggle for survival. The game illustrates the main principle of the Theory of Evolution – the strongest survives.

Evolution: Time to Fly
An expansion of the Evolution. Here you will find new traits which will make your animals more adjusted to the environment. With the base set and this expansion the number of the possible combinations of the game raises to 50 million.

Potion-Making: Practice
The game is one of the bestsellers in the Russian market and is being sold in all toy shops from Kaliningrad to the Kamchatka. It has been publishing since 2005. In 2010 was awarded as the Best Russian Game for the last 5 years.

Welcome to the practical course of the potion making! You will learn how to make the Talisman of Magic, brew the Love Potion and produce the Elixir Of Power. Make experiments with the ingredients, use the fruits of other participants’ labour, invent magic creatures. The best student of the course is going to be the winner.

Potion-Making: University Course
An expansion of the game Potion-making. With the University course you will study new recipes of the magic potions, all-purpose ingredients and almighty spells.

Potion-Making: Guild Of Alchemists
An expansion of the game Potion-making. With the Guild of Alhemists you can lose yourself into the process of the Great Doing and create the Sorcerer’s Stone. Just make needed elixirs in chain order.

The Jam
What a teaparty without pies and jam! This easy game of cookery will attract both adults and kids. Bake pies, make salads, brew jams and invite guests! The best cook is going to be a winner.

Japanese Castle
This paper construction kit will help you to create multilayer castles and towers. Compete with each other in speed, solidity and the height of the buildings or create a card castle of your dream.

Confetti
This fun-making dynamic game will collect all the family. From the pile of cards with circles of different size and colors players try to collect sets of three circles of different sizes but similar colour.The holiday atmosphere is guaranteed!

Shinobi: War of Clans
In the middle aged Japan clans of samurays are fighting for the power. You as a ruler of the province secretly support one of the clans. Manipulating with your troops and have nidzya at your service you will lead your clan to the victory.

Zombie! Run for Your Lives!
Zombies filled the streets and chase the alive. Luckily there is a remedy for fighting with every zombie. A rifle is against a two headed zombie, an umbrella is against a flying one and so on. The problem is that those necessary things should be found first. However, to win you don’t have to demolish all zombies, it will be enough to stay alive longer than your friends.

The Kingdoms of Crusaders
After the Holy Land was taken back by the crusaders, they created their own kingdoms such as Cyprus, Jerusalem, Antioch and Edessa. Your competitor and you will fight for the power in those kingdoms placing there your loyal troops. The game has great illustrations of the engravings by Gustav Dore.

The Kingdom of Crusaders: Ordonnance

The Enigma of Leonardo
Somewhere in the manuscripts of the Great Da Vinci is hidden the key to the Enigma of Leonardo.Find three similar symbols, put them in the same line and you will be one step closer to the solution of the secret which might change the world. Don’t forget that other explorers can interfere and upset your game.

The Enigma of Leonardo: Quintis Fontis
A new set of the rules. In this version of the game explorers look for the sequence of the similar symbols at the collective field of the game. For getting new keys you will need not three, but four and even 5 symbols.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker Schlundt
United States
Gainesville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm impressed! I'll be stopping by to see some of these games! Glad you'll be in attendance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've already got copies of Evolution and the Time to Fly expansion. Several members of my gaming group have expressed an interest to get a copy of this game. So, I may just have to swing by and buy a couple for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in many of these. Glad you will be at GenCon. Have a great time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McKenzie
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I look forward to seeing y'all again (this time on this side of the ocean)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Faber
United States
Kirkland
Wa
flag msg tools
I threw a boomerang a few years ago...
badge
I now live in constant fear.
mbmbmbmbmb
Potion Making expansions! Yay! Will be buying these first day.

Anyone give a big recommendation to any of their other games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Grayslake
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Awesome! Wish I had known this earlier...went to great lengths to obtain a copy of Evolution. For those of us in the US who get hooked on the game will there be a way to obtain the Continents expansion when (if?) an English version is printed?

In the pictures in the main post, it looks like the "Jam" image and the "Japanese Castle" image are mixed up...

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you at the convention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will have to visit the booth!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.