Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JOE LIBRANDI
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the Burma Road is closed at the beginning of the campaign, does that mean that the Chinese units can't be activated because they're out of supply? If they can be activated, then they will just move to open the Burma Road. If they can't, then they have to sit in their starting placement hex until an event opens the Burma Road/HUMP since no other allied units can enter China.

Am I interpreting this correctly?

Per the rules: "Chinese Army units can be activated by any Allied HQ in range. Unsupplied Chinese Army units cannot be activated and suffer attrition normally. Chinese units may enter only Northern India, Burma, Kunming (hex 2407), and hexes adjacent to Kunming. If forced to enter a hex in any other nation, Chinese units are eliminated."

This leads me to believe that the Chinese units can't be activated if the Burma Road is closed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig Goodfellow
Canada
Allanburg
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The Burma road starts in the open condition, it is closed by Japanese units occupying one of the hexes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOE LIBRANDI
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK. That clears up a lot. I missed that in the campaign set up. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.