Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Johnson
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
My first attempt at a custom character. If anyone wants to try writing a back story have at it. I find myself more interested in the character creation. Thoughts and feedback appreciated!

Artwork belongs to Tophat-Ninja on DeviantArt, used here for personal use only. Check out her amazing artwork: http://tophat-ninja.deviantart.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baz Hemmons
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this one! Cool special power!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what you were talkin' about...nice job.

The layout, choice of art and stats look great!

I am a tad concerned with Range 9. iirc, Brett stated, at one point for DoA1, what each map space represented, milage-wise. 9 spaces is like...a city away!

Not even Dan Marino could make that pass!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Johnson
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Kalidor wrote:

I am a tad concerned with Range 9. iirc, Brett stated, at one point for DoA1, what each map space represented, milage-wise. 9 spaces is like...a city away!

I'm glad you brought that up! I was wondering about it myself. However, I don't think the juggler theme should necessarily drive changes to the mechanics. If 9 range is overpowered, then sure it can be lowered. But if 9 range is balanced and works well with the rest of the game, then I'd rather have a discussion about how to tweak the theme so that it makes more sense (i.e. she's a catapult operator rather than a juggler).

In other words, get the mechanics right first. If you bend your theme a bit in the process that's okay. If you break your theme then look for a new one .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.