Brian Grell
United States
Winter Haven
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a new blog post up on the Paizo site with some new card previews. There seems to be a lot of inside references on the cards such as the Sandpoint Devil and Ilsoari Gandethus that people not familiar with the lore won't catch. Nothing a quick Google search can't fill you in on though.

http://paizo.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/browse?path...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know nothing about the RPG, but that ally has a very cool and thematic ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
youperguy wrote:
I know nothing about the RPG, but that ally has a very cool and thematic ability.

well i know nothing about the rpg so i can't say the ability is very thematic...(and i am very curious).

how do you think the ally is thematic if you know nothing about his story?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well this ally is a Wizard that helps you avoid monsters, but he does it in a way that might attract the attention of a very bad monster.

I find the result interesting, and it fits the theme of a powerful wizard who uses dark magic. To me it fits the fantasy theme, and it hints to an interesting story underneath. I am intrigued.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Grell
United States
Winter Haven
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The short of it is that Ilsoari Gandethus is the headmaster of the Turandarok Academy, Sandpoint’s school for boys and orphanage. Part of his conditions for taking the post was having several rooms in the basement for his personal use. He keeps the rooms locked from his students and rumors have started about him keeping monsters such as the Sandpoint Devil down there among other things. In truth, he is a former adventurer and uses the rooms to store his collection treasures and trophies he gained over the years which he is happy to show off to others. He of course finds the rumors among his students amusing and makes no effort to quell them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malgamus wrote:
The short of it is that Ilsoari Gandethus is the headmaster of the Turandarok Academy, Sandpoint’s school for boys and orphanage. Part of his conditions for taking the post was having several rooms in the basement for his personal use. He keeps the rooms locked from his students and rumors have started about him keeping monsters such as the Sandpoint Devil down there among other things. In truth, he is a former adventurer and uses the rooms to store his collection treasures and trophies he gained over the years which he is happy to show off to others. He of course finds the rumors among his students amusing and makes no effort to quell them.

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.